Gold Street Surgery Flu Clinic –
Saturday 5th December 2020
We would like you to take note of these important reminders prior to attending for your flu vaccination on Saturday:
· DO NOT ATTEND for your vaccination if you are unwell with COVID-19 symptoms. We can offer you an appointment at a later date when you are well
· Please attend for your vaccination at your given time, we have allocated a set number of patients to each time slot to ensure social distancing is adhered to
· The car park will be closed to all vehicles on Saturday – please either walk or park elsewhere, such as Waitrose where there are many disabled spaces close to the surgery entrance
· We ask that you wear a face covering when attending for your vaccination, unless you are exempt from doing so
· Please attend alone unless you have a carer
· Be aware you will be queuing outside for a time so be prepared for bad weather on the day
· Due to social distancing the vaccination will be given in an open space rather than a clinical room, therefore please wear clothing that allows easy access to your upper arm, removing any outer jackets as soon as you enter the building
· It would be helpful if you can decide in advance which arm you want the vaccine in.
· Please phone the surgery before Saturday if you have an egg allergy or have had a severe reaction to a flu vaccination in the past
· Please phone the surgery before Saturday if you have had a severe allergic (anaphylactic) reaction to any of the following uncommon antibiotics:
(We do not need to be made aware of any other allergies)
· There will be no opportunity to discuss any other matter with the admin or clinical staff, or to collect any prescriptions etc.
· Please follow all instructions given to you on the day by the staff
Thank you for your cooperation, we are looking forward to welcoming you on Saturday.
Please do not come to the clinic unless you have a booked appointment. We will only have sufficient vaccine available for patients who have pre-booked an appointment.